Good to know!
1. We are home to the best views of Albuquerque and the East mountains.
2. TEN 3 offers two very special and unique dining options. Fine Dining is available for dinner by reservation and our Casual Dining is seated as first come, first served, lunch and dinner.
3. The Tram is the only way up; for the most part! There are a few hikes that will also get you here. If you are planning a fine dining evening with us, a hike is not recommended. View our Fine Dining “Dress to Dine” Dress code HERE.
4. While we consider special requests for seating, we do not guarantee or promise a window seat. Modifications are not always possible based on availability. But don’t worry, the views are beautiful from anywhere.
5. Its best to arrive at the base of the Tram 45 minutes to one hour before your fine dining reservation. We have a 20 minute grace period. Please call us if you are running later than 20 minutes after your reservation time.
6. At TEN 3 we have crafted an intimate Fine Dining experience unlike any other. To maintain this eloquent setting, TEN 3 is not intended for groups over 12 guests. Groups over eight will be seated at separate tables; tables can’t be combined.
7. TEN 3 Fine Dining is not recommended for children under 10 years. While we welcome families, we ask parents to keep children at the table with them during the Fine Dining experience. The children’s menu is not available in the Fine Dining room.
8. TEN 3 closes for two weeks in April and two weeks in November, following the maintenance schedule of the Tram.
9. Guess what elevation we are located at? Yep, 10,300 feet above sea level.
10. Located high on the mountain means we can experience quick and unexpected changes in weather. Sometimes leading to delays or cancellations in operations.