Dress Code & Dining information for TEN 3
Fine Dining Room: Upscale Casual
We look forward to having you up to TEN 3 for an elevated dining experience. For your special evening in Fine Dining, feel free to dress up as much as you would like!
For your evening in Fine Dining, please avoid wearing:
- Sweat suits or warm up suits
- Hoodies must be removed to enter dining room
- Baseball caps, skull caps, dew rags, bandanas, beanies – During the winter, warm head wear must be taken off once guest enters dining room. – Cowboy hats, derbies, fedoras & female hats are allowed
- Hiking gear, backpacks, muddy hiking shoes, snow covers
- Sleeveless shirts for men or tank tops
- Sportswear Jerseys
Casual Dining Lounge: Casual
Looking for something more casual? Our Casual dining welcomes guests coming off the mountain from the beautiful outdoor elements!
- Shirt and shoes must be worn
- Hiking clothes, hiking shoes backpacks & outerwear welcome
- Ski or snowboard boots welcome