Dress Code & Dining information for TEN 3
Fine Dining Room: Business casual
We look forward to having you up to TEN 3 for an elevated dining experience. For your special evening in Fine Dining please see below!
Ladies: an elegant dress, a skirt or dressy pants with a blouse or top
Gentleman: a shirt that has a collar and sleeves, slacks, nice jeans, or khakis. Wearing any non-collared or sleeveless shirts will not be permitted in the dining room.
- No sweat suits or warm up suits
- No T-Shirts
- No Hoodies
- No Baseball caps, skull caps, dew rags, bandanas, beanies – During the winter, warm head wear must be taken off once guest enters dining room. – Cowboy hats, derbies, fedoras & female hats are allowed
- No Hiking gear, backpacks, muddy hiking shoes, snow covers
- No Sleeveless shirts for men or tank tops
- No Sportswear, Jerseys, or athletic attire
Casual Dining Lounge: Casual
Looking for something more casual? Our Casual dining welcomes guests coming off the mountain from the beautiful outdoor elements!
- Shirt and shoes must be worn
- Hiking clothes, hiking shoes backpacks & outerwear welcome
- Ski or snowboard boots welcome