At Sandia Peak, we are excited to welcome back our hikers, tourists, skiers, and patrons of TEN 3 to the mountain again. To do so, we have taken the time to implement COVID-Safe Practices for our guests and our staff in accordance with New Mexico State, CDC and OSHA guidelines. Please review these guidelines below to help us maintain our COVID-Safe Practices at Sandia Peak.
TEN 3 Restaurant
To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back into our dining rooms, we ask that we make the following commitments to each other:
• We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager at every restaurant.
• Staff will wear face coverings at all times.
• All staff will be screened for good health prior to each shift.
• All tables are a minimum of 6′ apart.
• Maximum number of guests at a table limited to 6 people.
• Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available upon entry and exit.
• We will clean and sanitize common areas regularly.
• All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
As our guest:
• You will wear a face mask when entering and/or exiting the building or moving about the building. You do not need to wear a face mask when seated at your table.
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery or carry out options.
• Face coverings will be required while on the Tramway and in Tram facilities. Disposable face coverings will be available for use.
• Tram cars will be limited to 1/3 capacity to allow for distancing between guests..
• Tram cars will be cleaned and sanitized between each trip.
• Plexiglass barriers between guests and employees have been installed where possible.
• Windows and vents will be open at all times during the Tram flight, please wear adequate clothing as it can be chilly.
• Purchase your tickets online up to 24 hours before arriving or upon arrival at www.sandiapeak.com for contactless scanning.
• Guests will be screened using touchless thermometers prior to boarding the Tram and will be denied entry if their temperature is over 100.4 degrees F.
• Tram facilities will be limited to occupancy limits per the State’s Public Health Order.
• Signs and reminders are in place to promote social distancing.
• Facilities will be cleaned and sanitized every two hours, or more, to include restrooms, handrails, credit card terminals and other high touch areas.
• Lower and Upper Terminals will have restrooms with hand washing facilities as well as hand sanitizer dispensers.
• Sandia Peak Tram employees will wear face coverings or masks at all times except when eating or drinking, or unless otherwise advised by a health care provider.
• Employees will be sent home who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
cliff side to-go
Thur – Mon
11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tue & WEd
Fine Dining Hours
Thur – Mon
9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Tue & Wed
Last Uphill Tram
**The last passenger Tram down the mountain will be at 9pm.
Sandia Peak Tramway
30 Tramway Rd
Albuquerque, NM 87122