TEN 3 Restaurant
For everyone’s safety:
• As per New Mexico State Mandates, masks are required for all indoor facilities. All guests ages 2 and older must wear a mask while in the restaurant, except when eating or drinking. Requirement to wear a mask also applies to vaccinated persons. For additional information, please click Here.
We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager at our restaurant.
• All staff will be screened for good health prior to each shift. Employees experiencing symptoms of COVID 19 will be asked to go home.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available upon entry and exit.
• We will clean and sanitize common areas and restrooms regularly.
• All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
As our guest:
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless carry out options.
To see our COVID Safe Practices at the Tram click here!
Sandia Peak Tramway
30 Tramway Rd
Albuquerque, NM 87122