At Sandia Peak, we are excited to welcome back our hikers, tourists, skiers, and patrons of TEN 3 to the mountain again. To do so, we have taken the time to implement COVID-Safe Practices for our guests and our staff in accordance with New Mexico State, CDC and OSHA guidelines. Please review these guidelines below to help us maintain our COVID-Safe Practices at Sandia Peak.
TEN 3 Restaurant –
In accordance with the Amended Public Health Orders, TEN 3 is offering Indoor Dining at 33% for both our Fine and Casual Dining!
For everyone’s safety:
• We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager at our restaurant.
• Staff will wear face coverings at all times.
• All staff will be screened for good health prior to each shift.
• All tables are a minimum of 6′ apart.
• Maximum number of guests at a table limited to 6 people.
• Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available upon entry and exit.
• We will clean and sanitize common areas regularly.
• All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
As our guest:
• You will wear a face mask when entering and/or exiting the building or moving about the building. You do not need to wear a face mask when seated at your table.
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless carry out options.
To see our COVID Safe Practices at the Tram click here!
Sandia Peak Tramway
30 Tramway Rd
Albuquerque, NM 87122